Thursday, March 20, 2014

Habari asubuhi; good morning, from the kenyan team! First morning here in Kenya and I personally am feeling great. This is probably because i sprawled out onto a total of four vacant seats on our way to Nariobi, waking up about 10 minutes until landing. Being teamleader, my first team mission was for them to wake me up everytime the food came around... they passed. Full and well rested I can say the rest of my fellow teamates, who did not get the luxary of my system, have probably had better mornings. After getting here and unpacked we all headed to bed which was aout 3 am here first objective getting to breakfast starts at 7am-9am.
I woke up early and made it there to be greeted by their mass amount of diverse birds overtaking this large tree hovering around the Lukenya pool. I remember the great foods here: LOTS of potatoes with ketchup (kind of), crepes with syrup, and the lovely chef at the end of the banquet style food who made my scrambled eggs with of course..... cheese.

First team meeting in a couple of minutes, can't wait to share more of our adventures.

-Josiah OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment